Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trusting God For Everything

Everyone goes through seasons in their lives, but as you go through things in your life you must seek God. He is the only one that can bring you through them. When my husband suffered a stroke last year and with him gone in rehab everything fell on me. I did not have a job to pay the rent or the bills. I had no kind of family support to help me with anything. I had to make sure that everything was taken care of while my husband was away in rehab. One night I was crying and I cried out to God for help, I didn't call on man I called out to God for help. When I did that and put all of my trust in him, he showed up and showed out. When you trust him he will not let his seed beg for bread. God was touching hearts of strangers and my rent and all of my bills were paid in full each month. I can not give man no glory in my blessings, I give it all to God because I solely trusted in him and he truly blessed me and my family. You must depend on God for everything. When you depend on God, it shows that you have great faith and he will take care of your every need. God does not want us to serve no other god but him, he do not want us to depend on man first and if things does not work out then we come to him second. No, I don't think that is right because , I believe that God should come first in everything you do in your life and not seeking God first to see if I made the right decision would be the wrong thing to do. A baby depends on the mother for everything because that's all the baby knows and depends on for food, affection and love. That's how we should be, depending on God for everything. In Matthew 6:33, Jesus say, "Seek ye the kingdom and all things shall be added unto you." You have to seek God and start having a personal relationship with him. You study his word and start living by his word, watch and see that all things be added unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment